SHORT STORIES ABOUT PAINTING ~ An Exhibition at Art Space Gallery : 9 September - 15 October 2005

Notes about participating Artists:

Back to Exhibition  

'Rhomboid' by Simon Callery

 

Simon Callery's monumental Segsbury Project work was shown at Dover Castle in 2002, and he had a solo exhibition at Art Now at Tate Britain in 1999.

   
LOUISE CATTRELL

'Alp' by Louise Cattrell

 

Louise Cattrell was commissioned to complete a cycle of four large paintings for the Ministry of Defence Building in Whitehall in 2003 and awarded the Escovaric Fellowship in Sierre, Switzerland.

 

 
JEFFREY DENNIS

'Peace Vase' by Jeffrey Dennis

 

Jeffrey Dennis has exhibited widely in the UK and internationally since 1979. He shows with the Art Space Gallery. His last solo exhibition, A Crisis of Connections, was in 2003.

 

 
TIM RENSHAW

'Graze' by Tim Renshaw

 

Tim Renshaw's work featured in the Jerwood Painting Prize Exhibition of 1999 and John Moores 23 in 2004 at the Walker Art Gallery, Liverpool.

 

 
MERLIN JAMES

'Untitled' by Merlin James


Merlin James had a solo exhibition at the Andrew Mummery Gallery, London in 2004 and he was co-curator of William Nicholson at the Royal Academy.

 

 
VIRGINIA VERRAN

'Black-Pink Painting No.1 (Vortice)' by Virginia Verran

 

Virginia Verran held a retrospective exhibition of her paintings at Henie-Onstad Kunstsenter, Oslo in 2001, following a solo show at Gallery Fine, London in 2000.

 

 
If you have arrived at this page through a search engine please click here to go to our main page.